Sunday, October 12, 2008

Figaro


In August, when we were on our way to Illinois, we stopped at the barber to get haircuts for the Things and I. At the time, the lady asked me what guard I wanted on the clippers and I said "four". 

"Four!" she replied, "That's too short. I think you should use a seven." Now having been present at all my previous haircuts, I knew for certain that I usually had a four or a three guard used, but for some reason I relented, thinking that perhaps she had a different clipper set and knew that a four would indeed be too short.

Alas. Turns out I was right, that a seven was too long, and now I am suffering bad hair (let's bold caps that) BAD HAIR because it is too long and it's been too long since I've had a hair cut. I should have an opportunity next week, however, to get to a barber.

Ahh the odd trials of island life.

No comments: