Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zack's Adventures in Cuisine #1


Introduction:

I am Zack, your guide in cuisine.  I am only 8, but I shall be honest about the food I tell you about.  I am doing this blog so you can enjoy the foods I have enjoyed, and the food I haven't enjoyed.  One food I've enjoyed is a grill angus burger. I had that a few weeks ago. It was at a restaurant called "The Beach City Grill."  We also had a white-chocolate tangerine CHEESECAKE!  I am also doing this blog to challenge myself to try new Foods. I an not very good at trying new things, you see.  

These are the rankings of dinner my mom made tonight:    
(P.S. I will always choose a meal of the day to write about.)

TODAYS RANKINGS:

The meat (steak) was pretty good.  It was a little tough,but it was also chewy, which I liked.  The chips I totally liked, except the texture which I ranked a B.  OK, I admit that the only reason I ranked it a B was because it was a little too crunchy for my taste.  I thought the lettuce was OK. It was a little limp and little too watery for my taste.  I had grape tomatoes, and I really didn't like the texture, but the taste was pretty good. I like the watery feel it gives my mouth.  Anyway, here are the scores I gave the food.

FoodTextureTaste
SteakAB+
ChipsBA+
LettuceA-B
Grape TomatoesB-B+
OverallB

2 comments:

KBN said...

Good for you for trying new foods! Sometimes new foods taste so good you wonder why you didn't try them sooner!
Grandma N

KBN said...

Good for you for trying new foods! Sometimes new foods taste so good you wonder why you didn't try them sooner!