Monday, June 18, 2012

Zack's Adventures in Cuisine #2


Today we went to a restaurant called Sirinat Thai.    (The restaurant is down Western street and 25th street in Los Angles, California.) They're food is very good.  

The beverage I had was a orange soda.  My appetizer was a shrimp wrapped in crispy noodles with sweet and sour sauce.  The main course was a few crispy scallops, and they taste like french fries only softer in  the middle.  Along with my main course I had some white rice and some of Dad's yellow curry.  

The appetizer was VERY good.  I liked the way the crunch felt in my mouth.  The scallops were pretty good.  the inside could be a little crispier on the inside, though.  The white rice was pretty sticky, but I liked it.  I didn't really like the yellow curry.  Mostly because it was spicy, and I didn't like the potatoes, but I like the lemony taste the chicken had.  

Here are the scores:

FoodTextureTaste
Appetizer (Nests of Love)B-B-
Crispy Scallops, 3 flavorsC+B
Rice (white)B-C+
Yellow Curry (Chicken)C+C+
OverallA


2 comments:

KBN said...

It is always an adventure to try food from an exotic country. When we visited Thailand I thought the food there was too spicy. I like a little spice, but that was more hot than I like.

Lori said...

What a great review! I really like food that is crispy on the outside but a little bit softer on the inside!

Good work Zack on being an adventurous eater.